Head Boy campaign blog

 "A good leader is someone who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." - John Maxwell

Hello everyone. My name is Aryan Babaria and I am contesting for the post of Head Boy. Throughout my junior years, I have looked up to the head boys as inspirational figures and pillars of support. Along with carrying out their duties as Heads, they were always ready to help each and every one of the students. I want to BE that figure for all of you and carry on the amazing legacy of the post of Head Boy.
I believe that I have the required qualities a good Student Council Head must have. I have had 2 years of experience being a part of the student council, first as a house prefect and second as the vice captain of Krishna house.
The last year has been tough on all of us. We have been forced to stay away from the school campus and as a result, haven't been able to physically enjoy events such as sports week, annual day, and many more events. To try and compensate for this, I would try my level best and would like to introduce  new online events such as E-sports tournaments, writing contests, and financial education talk shows. With everything going on due to the pandemic, people have developed an interest in online gaming. We could use this to our advantage and it could work as a recreational activity and help us socialize.
I have many more things planned for the school (with the permission and support of the principal).
I hope I have been able to convince you to vote for me and together we can work towards having a better and more fun academic year.

Thank you for your time.